Go Back to
App Dev Contest
Contest is closed
Your browser does not support iframes.
Registration starts at
18 Mar 2015, 12:01 AM
Registration ends at
21 Apr 2015, 11:59 PM
Submission phase starts at
26 Mar 2015, 1:11 PM
Submission phase ends at
22 Apr 2015, 11:59 PM
Contest End Date:
22 Apr 2015, 11:59 PM
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for App Dev Contest
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and Info Edge (India) Limited (hereinafter referred to as "IEIL"). By participating, in App Dev Contest (hereinafter referred as “Contest”), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. IEIL may, without notice to you, at any time revise these Terms and Conditions and any other information contained in the Contest .
1. Participants must submit their entries within the specified time to be considered for judging. No late entries will be considered. You are advised to plan accordingly.
2. The decision of IEIL and the evaluation panels across any stage of the Contest would be final and binding.
3. Entries a) must be participants' own original creations, b) must not infringe on third-party rights including intellectual property rights, c) must not have won previous awards, d) must not have been posted on another web site prior to submission and e) must not be obscene, derogatory, defamatory and blasphemous. .
4. By submitting your entry for the Contest, you certify that your entry is original and that you are the sole and exclusive creator, owner and rights holder of the submitted entry and that you have the right to submit the entry in the Contest. You agree not to submit any entry that (1) infringes any third-party proprietary, intellectual property, industrial property, personal rights or other rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligation; (2) otherwise violates applicable law; or (3) is subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim.
5. By submitting their entries, the participant grants IEIL and their agents an irrevocable right to publish, use, adapt, sell, edit and/or modify such entry in any way, in commerce, and in any and all media worldwide, including but not limited to the Internet, without limitation and without compensation to the participants. Participant also grants IEIL worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive and royalty free right and license to use, copy, reproduce, transfer, modify and/or display any information contained in their entry in whole or part and in any form without compensation. Taxes on all prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
6. Entries should be complete in all aspects. IEIL reserves the right to disqualify any entry which it does not deem complete in all respects or do not meet with the criteria that IEIL may set. The onus is on the Participant to ensure that the accuracy of the data provided.
7. IEIL reserves the absolute right to cancel or abandon or suspend the contest and/or to change the Terms and Conditions contained herein and/or, any other rules and regulations in respect of the contest at any time without any notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever.
8. In the event that any term and condition is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
9. You will indemnify and hold harmless IEIL from any loss, damage, suits and proceedings whether commenced or proposed to be commenced against IEIL or any other action of whatsoever nature against IEIL due to the content submitted by you.
10. All disputes subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts situated at New Delhi.
I agree to the terms and conditions
Register to Event
Please fill in all details
I agree to the
terms and conditions
You have successfully registered for the event.
Retrieve your password
Enter your Email Address to retrieve your login details.
Your password has been emailed to you at the email provided.
Interviews and GDs
Terms and Conditions
All rights reserved © 2022 Info Edge India Ltd.